Man Dies From Electric Shock On Top Of Roof – Adenta -Ashiyie Fulani

style="display:block; text-align:center;" data-ad-layout="in-article" data-ad-format="fluid" data-ad-client="ca-pub-9282747888871132" data-ad-slot="1087381428">

Micheal A Student Of University Of Ghana Died this morning through an electrical Shock when he decided to go check if there is water in his poly tank reservoir on top of the house he is leaving in at Adenta – Ashiyie Fulani Newtown.

This happened between the houses of 11:30am 10 December 2019.

An eye witness around said he always wants to climb up there when water is not flowing in the house, he has been warned several times not to climb up there because any one who goes up there says the electrical wiring done there is bad and it shocks them when they go up there. The Ghana Fire Service came to remove the body from there around 12:30pm . The body has been sent to the mortuary.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here